My Photo
Blog powered by Typepad

Become a Fan

« DC non-resident gay divorce bill passes | Main | Yes, Good Lawyers DO Use Standardized Forms »


TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference New Virginia law allows uncontested divorce without court hearing statewide, but some of us already do that:



Thanks John for the update on the Law regarding uncontested divorces. As a Family Law Firm in Sacramento CA we focus on collaborative practice and use informal attended by spouses and their attorneys to settle the issues at times and locations convenient for everyone.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.