- US divorce rate up: 0.32% in 2016, was 0.31% in '15. Marriage rate flat at 0.69%
- Head to the Midwest for extremes of highest and lowest divorce rates; Nevada yields century-long lead to Oklahoma.
- Divorce rate rose fast for older people, while falling overall since 1990
- Divorce rates around the world: Russia in the lead, U.S. #4
- China divorce doubles in 10 years; S. Korea divorce down, but up for older people
- Under 10% of us are divorced and not remarried -- 2017 U.S. census data
- U.S. military divorce rate steady around 3% per marriage per year, much higher for women than men
- Cumulative/Lifetime Divorce Rates Sorted by Education, Employment, Ethnicity
Think family court is a big racket? You're not alone ... until you get to court. Then you truly are.